Lead Paint Disposal New York CityEPA Lead Safe Certified Lead Paint Services NYC
Lead Based Paint Waste Disposal New York City
New York Lead Paint Experts of NYC provides lead paint waste disposal services throughout New York City.
It is important to properly dispose of all debris from lead-based paint removal or renovation. The debris may be double-bagged and disposed of in limited quantities in household trash. The EPA has very specific requirement for disposing of lead-paint paint and debris from abatement. Our teams are made of EPA Lead Safe certified contractors who can ensure that your lead paint waste is handled and disposed of properly and in accordance with safety regulations.
Proper Lead Based Paint Waste Disposal Procedures:
- Lead debris must never be burned.
- Liquid wastes, including water, must never be dumped onto the ground.
- Waste water should be filtered through a cloth filter before dumping into a sewer or toilet.
- The filtered debris can go out with the other trash.
- The mops and cloths used to clean up lead dust and debris should never be used for any other purpose, and should be thrown away of when the job is done.
New York Lead Paint Experts of NYC are EPA Certified to remove lead-based paint hazards from your home and properly handle all debris disposal. Call for your free consultation today.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact one of our New York City based lead paint disposal contractors today for a free consultation. They will review your needs and provide you with a free estimate to perform the services.
Free Lead Paint Waste Disposal Consultation >>