Lead Paint Risk Assessment NYCSafety starts with knowing. We are a full service, EPA Lead Safe certified firm.
Lead Paint Risk Assessment NYC
A risk assessment is an on-site investigation to determine the presence, severity, and location of lead-based paint hazards. The presence of lead-based paint or high levels of lead in dust or soil are potential hazards to children who ingest lead inside or while playing outside.
Risk assessors identify lead-based paint hazards by conducting a visual examination of the dwelling for signs of paint deterioration, analyzing deteriorated paint to determine if it is lead-based and collecting dust and soil samples for laboratory analysis. A Risk Assessment Report identifies any lead-based paint hazards found, and provides options for controlling these hazards.
Risk assessments may be appropriate in the following situations:
- Parents who are concerned about their child’s lead exposure in their current home.
- Owners, buyers, or renters who want to know if a home has lead hazards
- family properties
- In order to qualify for insurance or financing, or to provide additional documentation for liability purposes.
- Stats requirement for property owners when a child living in the housing unit has an elevated blood lead level.
- Property owners who want to understand hazard control options that can be used to address lead-based paint.
EPA Certified For Lead Paint Testing
In order to ensure the proper handling of lead in your building, the New York Lead Paint Exerts of NYC are EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Lead Safe certified.
- EPA Lead Safe Certified for Lead Testing
- EPA Lead Safe Certified for Lead
Read More >>
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Our #1 priority is safety. All of our employees are licensed and experienced to work with caution and care. All employees of NYLPE closely follow the guidelines set forth by HUD, DEP, EPA & OSHA. We take the cleanup process very seriously and will leave the work site cleaner than it was before we started work. All dust and debris will be meticulously cleaned and disposed of properly.
Our company is certified and insured so you know you’ll be taken care of. We are certified directly by the Environmental Protection Agency and insured by a AAA firm with the top coverage.
We can provide you with a risk assessment report and help guide you through the lead testing and lead abatement process. New York Lead Paint Experts of NYC services commercial and residential buildings, houses and apartments throughout NYC. Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our EPA Lead Safe certified professionals in NYC.